Tech Bulletin: Super Late Model Tiresadmin
Super Late Models
– TIRES – Hoosier 1350 on LF, RF and LR with a mandated Hoosier LM40 on the RR
WWS Super Late Model Tech Bulletin (01/02/2022)
Daily Tire Limitation and Rationing
After ongoing discussions with Hoosier Racing Tire regarding the available supply of tires for Super Late Models leadership of the Wild West Shootout have announced steps that they will employ to ensure reduced consumption as well as an equal distribution of tires which will be on sale at the event.
- Teams will be required to run the same 4 tires for qualifying, heat races and b-mains. They will be allowed 1 tire change of their choice for the feature event for all 6 nights of competition.
- Tires will be uniquely marked at HLQ
- In the event of a flat tire teams may change with a used tire only which must be approved by WWS Officials. Any unauthorized or other tire change would result in a penalty.
- Teams will not be permitted to change tires during the course of any event unless the tire is flat and then only a used tire is permitted as detailed above.
- Teams will be limited on tire purchases via a daily voucher system which will be based on car counts and may require adjustment depending on available supply and consumption.