2023 Wild West Shootout Rules
**MANDATORY MUFFLERS REQUIRED FOR ALL DIVISIONS***
Schoenfeld Part # 112530, 112535, 113035 and 14272735-78are the ONLY mufflers allowed to be used at Vado Speedway Park for the WWS at ALL TIMES. Cars failing to comply will face severe penalties up to and including race and/or event disqualification.
Super Late Model Rules
- LF, LR and RF: Hoosier NLMT 2, NLMT 3 or LM20 or LM30 (W30)
RR: Hoosier NLMT 3 or NLMT 4 or LM30 (W30) or LM40
- Grooving and siping will be allowed.
- No chemical alterations or treatments – tire sampling in effect
BODY / SUSPENSION / WEIGHT
- We intend to utilize an amended Droop rule based on guidelines set forth during Universal Rule meetings set for December
- No internal bumps or springs on LR shock
- All other Body and suspension rules: 2022 Lucas Oil LMDS / WoOLMs
- WEIGHT – 2300 pounds minimum anytime
- SPOILER – 8′′
- No Data Acquisition or traction control devices
- You must be 100% legal within the 2022 USRA Modified Rules. The IMCA-stamped Hoosier G60’s are an optional tire on all four corners also.
X Mods – Must declare rules package and be 100% compliant with the package you declare
A: USRA B-Mod racers – must be 100% legal within the 2022 USRA B-Mod rules. Concept engine with 4-barrel carburetor must run a rev limiter with a 6200-rpm chip.
B: WISSOTA Midwest Modified racers – you must be 100% legal within the current WISSOTA Midwest Modified rules posted at www.wissota.org along with the following requirements: 1) You must run a rev limiter with a 7000-rpm chip 2) You must run the American Racer kk704 tire on all four corners 3) You must run a solid pull bar 4) Concept engine with 4bbl Carburetor must run a rev limiter with a 6200-rpm chip
C: IMCA Southern Sport Mod racers – you must be 100% legal within the 2022 Southern Sport Mod rules posted at https://www.imca.com/rules/southernsportmod/ with the following exceptions: 1) You may run the Hoosier G60-15 tire on both rear corners if you choose. Hoosier 500 Series tires must be run on both front corners.
D: IMCA Northern Sport Mod racers – you must be 100% legal within the 2022 Northern Sport Mod rules posted at https://www.imca.com/rules/northernsportmod
E: Vado Speedway B-Mod/X-Mod racers – you must be 100% legal within the current Vado Speedway Park B-Mod/X-Mod rules.
**Please note that IMCA SportMods may run the American Racer KK704 as long as they are running the balance of their complete IMCA SportMod rule package.
***ATTENTION ALL RACERS: Hoosier Tire West will be onsite selling Late Model tires and Day Motorsports will be onsite selling Modified American Racer and Hoosier tires. Sunoco will be onsite selling fuel each day.